8.30 - 9.15
9.15 - 9.25
Prem Khatri, Founder & CEO, Cafemutual
9.25 - 9.45
Where does India stand in the current global market turmoil?
- How is India placed vis-à-vis other emerging markets?
- What impact will global developments such as oil price, China, Middle East conflicts have on Indian markets?
- What factors will help Indian equities deliver? And what will hold them back?
Raamdeo Agrawal, Joint MD, Motilal Oswal Financial Services
9.45 - 10.30
Success stories of advisors
- Learn how these advisors overcame their challenges and hurdles
- Learn how they built and grew their business
- Get inspired to achieve more
10.30 - 10.50
Pankaj Sharma, EVP, Head of Risk Management and Business Development, DSP BlackRock Investment Managers
10.50 - 11.10
11.10 - 11.50
Adopting technology to grow business
- Learn how to leverage apps and other tools to create a better client experience and improve your productivity
- Learn how to automate back office operations by using the best CRM, client reporting system to cut down costs, increase efficiencies and minimize human error
- Learn how to make use of website/newsletters/blogs to generate leads, leverage platforms and social media to grow your clientele
11.50 - 12.10
'Amul'isation of IFAs
- Why IFAs need to come together and corporatize their individual businesses
- How will a corporate entity of IFAs create significant value for all the contributors
Nilesh Shah, Managing Director, Kotak Mutual Fund
12.10 - 12.50
Wooing women investors
- A large number of women are earning independently. But is this segment being neglected by advisors?
- What are the goals and aspirations of women investors?
- How can advisors cater to women investors?
Dr. Ashwini Gandhi, Consultant Gynaecologist, P.D, Hinduja Hospital
Lizann Fernandez, Associate Consultant, Dalberg Global Advisors
Sujata Kabraji, Mumbai based advisor
Suresh Sadagopan, Founder, Ladder7 Financial Advisories
Tejal Gandhi, CEO & Founder, Money Matters
Moderator – Prem Khatri, Founder & CEO, Cafemutual
12.50 - 1.50
1.50 - 2.10
- Learn about the relationship between money & fear, money & insecurity, money & greed, money & inferiority complex, money & ego, money & jealousy, money & shame, money & anger, money & frustration, money & loneliness based on the wisdom in our scriptures
- Learn how to help your clients create and enjoy wealth
Gaurav Mashruwala, Founder, A Cutting Edge
2.10 - 2.30
Managing client expectations on fund performance
Prashant Jain, ED & CIO, HDFC Mutual Fund
2.30 - 2.50
Future of advisory business
- What trends (regulatory, competition, technology, market, client expectations) are driving the changes in the advisory profession?
- How will these changes impact your business?
- How should you do to strengthen yourself for the future?
P V Subramanyam, Mumbai based Financial Trainer
2.50 - 3.10
Opportunities in debt funds for investors and distributors
- The importance of debt funds in investor portfolio
- How will focusing on debt business help you?
- What can debt fund investors expect in 2016?
Santosh Kamat, MD & CIO, Fixed Income, Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
3.10 - 3.30
Winning habits of successful advisors
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence therefore is not an act but a habit - Aristotle.
- What are the habits that lead to success?
Amit Trivedi, Founder, Karmayog Knowledge Academy
3.30 - 3.50
3.50 - 4.10
Can equity funds sustain high alpha generated in the past?
- Equity funds have consistently beaten benchmarks. Can they continue to sustain the outperformance in future?
- What factors will help active funds deliver alpha
Rajiv Shastri, MD & CEO, Peerless Mutual Fund
4.10 - 4.50
Retirement - the next big opportunity for IFAs
- Why is retirement a big untapped opportunity for IFAs?
- What are the complexities and challenges in helping clients save for retirement?
- Tips on how to nudge your clients towards retirement planning
4.50 - 5.20
The digital disruption and what it means for IFAs
- How will technology change the face of advisory business?
- What key trends are influencing your future?
- How can you equip yourself to adapt to the changing consumer needs?
Rajesh Jain, Founder and Managing Director of netCORE Solutions
5.20 - 5.35
New directions in distribution
C. VR. Rajendran, CEO, AMFI
Please note: Speakers and topics could change without prior notice